- Senior Portrait Information
- Yearbook Purchase
- Senior Recognition Ads
- Business Ads
- IMPORTANT DEADLINES
Senior Portrait Submission **EXTENSION** DUE DATE: January 3rd, 2021
Email your high resolution senior photo digitally to:
- File name: Last name, First name (ex. Smith, Jane)
- File resolution: 300 DPI minimum (600 preferred)
- File format: jpeg or jpg -- no Word or PDF files
- Photo orientation: Vertical photos only
- Crop size: approximately 2" wide x 3" tall (vertical
If you do not submit a photo, you miss the deadline, or if your photo does not meet the specifications stated on this website, we will use the school ID picture taken by Dorian at the beginning of the year. Remember to please follow the school dress code.
The person submitting the photo will receive a confirmation email "GOT IT." (Please give us some time to respond as student are just learning the process of how we keep track of senior entries and we wade through hundreds of portraits.)
Senior Photo Guidelines
- Vertical headshot (head and shoulders only; no hands, etc.)
- Front facing photos only
- No horizontal poses
- No objects, animals, words, or group shots allowed
- Color only - NO BLACK AND WHITE OR OTHER PHOTO FILTERS
- Indoor or outdoor background is acceptable
- Not required to have a professional take your senior portrait.
Please ensure your photo fits into the proportions of the template below (size of head/shoulder ratio) before submitting. We will NOT crop your photo for you.
Face is too close to the camera & the photo is in black/ white.
Hands are showing and he is a bit too far away.
Shoulders are not square, and head is not in proportion using example above.
The last day to buy a Senior Recognition Ad is February 11th, 2021.
Family, friends and other loved ones all have the opportunity to show appreciation for their 2021 senior by purchasing a Senior Recognition Ad in the WHS yearbook. Senior Recognition Ad layouts are pre-designed based on professional designs and provide buyers the chance to submit special photos and personalized dedication text for their student. For more specific information and ordering Senior Recognition Ads, CLICK HERE to purchase ads. Please remember to save a copy of your receipt for proof of purchase and in case there are any other issues with the ad. If you have any specific questions regarding senior ads or need further clarification, please feel free to contact Jostens.
A variety of sizes and prices are available to best suit the needs of a vast majority of buyers. In addition to the variety of sizes, multiple layout designs are available. Each size and layout design varies in the amount of photos and word count. Please know that all fonts, colors, graphics, and page background will be at the yearbook staff's discretion but will not alter the ad in any way.
TIPS for creating your best ad:
- Your photos will look and fit better if your photo is the same orientation as the picture box (horizontal vs. vertical orientation).
- Use clear, high-resolution photos. If your photo is blurry, it will be blurry in your ad.
- Choose photos from every moment of your student's life and pair them with a heartfelt message.
- Use the cropping tools on the website to crop out unnecessary background and focus on your student.
Senior Recognition Ad Pricing (Printed in Color):
- Full Page: $80
- Half Page: $60
- 1/4 Page: $40
- 1/8 Page: Free until November 13th, 2020, after that it is $20