Graduation activities begin on Thursday, June 10th with the Senior Breakfast (beginning at 6:45 am) followed by graduation practice. All seniors who intend to participate in the gradation ceremony must attend the practice. Finally, the Senior Assembly begins at 9:00 am. A small section of the gym will be roped off for parents who would like to attend the assembly. There will also be a live-stream of the Senior Assembly (please find the link on Canvas).
The Westview High School Class of 2021 will officially graduate on Sunday, June 13, 2021. The ceremony will begin promptly at 11:00 am at the University of Portland Chiles Center. Doors will open at 9:30 am for family and friends, and all graduates must arrive in the building no later than 10:00 am with cap and gown. Parking at the Chiles Center is tight, so arrive early.
For guests with special mobility and seating needs:
- You may drop off guests at the curb in the main parking lot nearest the Chiles Center - please look for the signs.
- Guests with disabilities or assistive devices may be screened in the ADA entrance lane using a hand-held metal detector instead of utilizing the walk-through metal detector. Please find this entrance near Main Entry.
- Wheelchair seating will be located in sections 1, 5, 11 and 15. One family member is allowed to sit in a chair next to the wheelchair.
- Accessible / Limited Mobility Seats for a guest who can only walk up a maximum of five (5) stairs, these seats are located in Rows 1 and 2 of ALL SECTIONS. One family member is allowed to sit in a chair next to them.
- Walkers are allowed in the venue.